Content Marketing & Social Media Manager
4 800 - 6 000 PLN UoP brutto
5 700 - 7 200 PLN B2B netto
Who we are?
Who you (ideally) are?
As a Content Marketing & Social Media Manager at Revolve, the first thing you need to do is tackle multiple topics at once. Our team consists of enthusiasts who want to grow professionally and who are flexible, proactive and cooperative. If you want to join us, we will expect similar qualities from you.
Apart from that, you are a good candidate if you:
- you have at least 3 years of experience in online marketing
- you like writing blog articles (including the slightly technical ones), as well as sales-supporting content – in a friendly manner, using English on at least C1 level
- you have practical knowledge of SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, and email marketing
- you know how to (or can learn how to) plan, run, summarize, and report advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedInAds – for an IT company in the B2B sector, on an international scale
- you create landing pages for sales campaigns with pleasure and keep them up to date
- you can manage a marketing project
- you know how to use social media as a marketing channel
- “Multitasking” is your middle name
- you get engaged in your work and you’re good at working independently
- you’re not afraid to experiment and you come up with new solutions readily
- you want to develop yourself professionally, and you enjoy working with people :).
It’s amazing if you additionally:
- can create simple graphic designs on your own and coordinate creation of the more advanced ones
- know how to and like taking nice photos, catching even Mr. Grumpy’s smile
- aren’t scared of analysing and reporting the effects of your work
- believe delivering quality work is key
- have experience in a marketing department of an IT company
- you organise your own work very well.
What you get?
And some of the more mundane things:
- 5 700 - 7 200 PLN net (with paid leave) on a B2B contract or 4 800 - 6 000 PLN gross on an employment contract (umowa o pracę)
- private medical care
- sports package
- life insurance
- possibility of remote work
- flexible working hours
- after-work meetings/parties/trips
- possibility to bring your dog to work :)
How we work?
As part of your tasks, you will create our brand’s image online by creating promotional content and materials. On a daily basis, you will work with other people responsible for content, sales, employer branding, and design. You will plan paid sales-supporting activities, keep our website up to date and SEO-friendly, create landing pages, and analyze the results of all the marketing efforts. It is you who will co-create our external communication strategy and develop our promotional tools, such as blog or social media. You, as an expert, will be contacted by our sales team for help in preparing sales materials. Caring for the consistency of our promotional materials will be in your hands.
We love spending time together in our office in Katowice, but we also allow remote work when necessary. Our preferred working model is a hybrid one: 2-3 days from office and 2-3 days from home.
We have a great time together while working on the projects, but also during our daily breakfasts (at the office or virtually via Google Meet – totally optional, but why drink that coffee or yerba alone?) and when going out for a beer (or five) every once in a while. Once a year, we go together for a 3-day trip, where we, you know… make memories :).
The team is 100% Polish at the moment, but most of our clients are from abroad, so we communicate in English with them.
What happens after you apply?
After receiving your CV, Magda and Przemek, our Head of Partnerships, will review it. If we believe that you’re a good fit for us, we will call you and propose an online or offline interview.
We won’t send you tasks and impose unrealistic deadlines for their completion – let's respect our time :D! But we may ask you to send us examples of texts previously written by you, and we will certainly ask about how you deal with specific tasks and situations at work.
Other than that, during the meeting, we will talk with you about marketing-related topics and more.
After the meeting, give us a few days to make our decision. We guarantee 100% that we’ll get back to you with feedback.
Sounds good? Then apply and let us get to know you! :)