Junior Sales Representative
We are hiring.
Why do we need you?
Revolve is a growing software house based in Katowice. We build and deliver custom software solutions for clients from around the globe. We are currently looking to expand our sales team to gain scale in reaching overseas prospect base. Recruiting a Junior Sales Representative is a part of this Plan.
What exactly are you signing up for?
- Building the customer database,
- Sales research,
- Sales support in arranging meetings and events,
- Participation in cold outreach: email marketing and cold calling,
- Other actions that support sales operations.
What do we expect from you?
- You are fluent in English - this is a must,
- You don’t need previous sales experience but we are happy if you have it,
- You want to develop your professional career in sales,
- You have the ability to search for information and analyze data,
- You are interested in IT, technology and the latest tech trends,
- You are ambitious :)
What's in it for you?
You will be teaming up open-minded empathetic people who are not only great to work with but also learn from. Your work time will be flexible - we will ask you to deliver results, not time. You will be entering a small IT company in its early stages – therefore, your presence in a team can have a significant impact on the performance and the future shape of our company. But, perhaps most importantly, we will all be committed to developing your skills that will enable you to become successful top of the line professional in sales.